Comprehensive Legal Assistance For Real Estate Investors
Investing in the real estate market is one of the most common things that people do to try to build a nest egg. If you are successful enough to be ahead of the curve in a certain location, you can make a lot of money in a very short amount of time. When you start thinking about building a real estate portfolio, you need to take active steps to ensure that your investments are protected if you experience unexpected events.
The law firm of Harrell, Stoebner & Russell, P.C., with offices in Temple and Killeen, has worked with many Texas real estate investors who have needed assistance with various legal issues connected to their business. Whether forming series LLCs to isolate future financial liability or reviewing proposed like-kind exchanges, our attorneys will provide strategic advice to help you develop and perfect your business plan.
A Strategic Approach That Is Based On Your Interests
Our team helps investors at each stage in the process. If you are just starting out and are looking to make your first purchase, or you own a company that controls many different properties, we can help you address any issues that you may encounter, including:
- Creating series LLCs to help protect previously purchased properties
- Assisting with the purchase or sale of duplexes and other multifamily dwellings, including apartment complexes
- Drafting or reviewing paperwork connected to the purchase or sale of single-family homes
- Working with developers who are buying, selling or developing land
- Negotiating or drafting leases for commercial properties
- Representing buyers and sellers in commercial property transactions
- Helping developers understand the various zoning requirements in certain locations
We are constantly looking for ways to help you maximize your potential profit or limit your financial exposure across all types of transactions. Our lawyers have helped many investors with 1031 exchanges, where property is traded for other similar property in order to reduce tax obligations. We can help you understand what steps you need to take to complete the transaction as efficiently as possible.
How Can We Help You Or Your Business?
If you want to learn more about the services that we provide to our investor clients, please call our office at 254-935-3036 or send us an email to arrange your consultation.